For the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation:
- Raven confirms that the proprietor of the Site is Raven Group, 2nd Floor, Berkeley Square House, Berkeley Square, London W1J 6BD.
- Raven processes Users’ data for purposes of administering contacts and ancillary or related activities.
- Raven processes personal data for its staff and clients.
- Raven doesn’t share Users’ personal data unless it either has first obtained consent to do so.
- Raven will seek to continually ensure we only hold personal details of our Users that are necessary for the lawful processing of activities associated with the delivery of our services.
- Raven seeks to implement safe technical and operational measures, where its activities include the processing of personal data.
- Users should note that where any information is displayed, with consent on the Site, it is accessible to third parties who may independently take that information for their own marketing purposes. Raven has no control over, and accepts no liability in respect, of such access.
Raven reserves the right to bring proceedings in the courts of the country of the User’s residence or that of the User’s principal place of business at Raven’s discretion.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to save your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.